How do I write a song? How do I find the right tune? And what should my song for ONE WORLD even be about? Finding a topic that appeals and composing and writing songs come with a myriad of questions. To help you get to grips more quickly with composing and writing your very own song for ONE WORLD, we’ve provided numerous useful tips to help you get started.
Please refer to the Terms of Participation for information on all content-specific and formal criteria that your song must comply with.
For teachers and their school projects
Downloads and links:
- Teaching material for the song contest [In English / PDF / 2,7 MB]
- Worksheets for the song contest [In English / PDF / 388 KB]
- Glossary to the song contest [In English / PDF / 127 KB]
- Curriculum Framework Education for Sustainable Development [PDF / 9 MB]
- Link collection global learning with music [In German and English]
- Material collection of the school competition [In German]
- Teaching material “Teaching the Sustainable Development Goals” [In English / PDF / 9,96 MB]
- Videos of digital composition [In German]
- Information on the didactic material [In English / PDF / 590 KB]