TAKE PART IN THE 2021/2022 SONG CONTEST!
Are you between 10 and 25 years old, and are enthusiastic about music and the topics of EINE WELT (ONE WORLD)? Then submit a song that you have written and composed to the Song Contest "Dein Song für EINE WELT!" (Your song for ONE WORLD) and show the world what you have to say!
- may be between 10 and 25 years old
- may not be registered with a licensing society (for example GEMA in Germany).
- must not be longer than 3:50 minutes max.
- and may be submitted without instrumental accompaniment.
- must address the topics “ONE WORLD” or “global development”,
- should be written in a clear, comprehensible language,
- and stand out for its artistic value (choice of words, images, structure and style) and originality.
The music will be evaluated according to
- the musicality (expressive, sensitive and nuanced interpretation),
- voice performance,
- and development potential.
You want to know from which countries it is possible to participate, which criteria you have to consider when writing and composing your song or how the Song Contest works in general? We have summarised the most frequently asked questions and answers here!
Questions and Answers
If you are not yet 18, be sure to include the Declaration of Consent signed by your parents or legal guardian along with your entry submission. If you are over the age of 14, please remember that you and your parents must sign the declaration. The same applies to any persons in your group under 18.
You can send the filled out and signed Declaration of Consent to us either by post to
Song Contest „Dein Song für EINE WELT!“
or scanned in an email to songcontest(at)engagement-global.de.
Download the Declaration of Consent and the Terms of Participation. [PDF]